Pauls Run a Marathon

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Frost Valley Run

Spent this weekend in scenic Frost Valley, NY, on a women's retreat (v. relaxing!). Had a 2-hour timeslot on Sat afternoon to do my run. Was blessed to have the best of everything on this one:
  • wonderful weather: it was chilly, but perfect for running and I actually remembered my earmuffs and gloves, so was nice 'n toasty
  • wonderful scenery: rolling hills, fall colors, complete quiet, flowing streams... amazing!
  • wonderful company: had a glorious time with Cara who made the run fun and easy! Thanks Cara!

We made really good time (at least for me). 10 miles (I measured it today on the drive back) in ~1:45... wowee.

Right knee was in pain around mile 8, but was fine after a quick 1-minute walk. Left knee was fine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home